Post new Reply

The big question of the day: Will it be ported over to v. 57?
ReportQuote
It may. I am waiting to see if they are going to add a toolbar API, or if I have to look at using other methods. So yes, maybe. Not high priority as it is not been a very popular extension these past few years.

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
QUOTE: *
It may. I am waiting to see if they are going to add a toolbar API, or if I have to look at using other methods. So yes, maybe. Not high priority as it is not been a very popular extension these past few years.

Может быть не популярное, потому что мало таких, кому нужно форматироавние. Однако Ваше дополнение незаменимое! Ничего подобного больше нет среди тысяч и тясяч дополнений для FF. Я уже много лет пользуюсь Вашим дополнением с огромной благодарностью! Оно помогает мне и моим модераторам делать публикации в сообществе. Очень помогает!
И на новой версии FF я просто не знаю, что буду делать без этого дополнения! Поэтому умоляю, если будет возможность сделайте его для FF 57!
Извините, не буду переводить, тогда может быть смысл моего сообщения будет более понятен.
ReportQuote
@Iraida, I used Google translate on your message. If I can find the time, I will. It is not that I don't want to, it is more just I can't do everything at once.

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
Michael, большое спасибо! Я надеюсь, что у Вас всё получится. Храни Вас Бог! :-)
ReportQuote
I understand there's no rush as the add-on isn't popular, but I do hope you'll get around to it one day (and not too much work).

Either way, it has been very useful to me over the years, running both a blog and a forum. I believe I have even donated at some point. So thanks.
ReportQuote
Can you please update your extension to Firefox 57. I am back on firefox 56 because you haven't updated you text formatting toolbar which I use EVERYDAY. Thanks.
ReportQuote

Post new Reply