Toolbar Buttons Release Notes
Adds toolbar buttons to the customize toolbar window in several programs including Firefox, Thunderbird and Sunbird. Some of the buttons make commonly preformed actions quicker, others are totally new.
Toolbar Buttons 0.5.0.5Released June 13, 2008
- Send and Receive button now gets new messages for all accounts.
- The HTML mode button (changes between viewing the message as HTML, sanitized HTML and Plain text) now exists in both the main window and the read mail window.
- Bumped the compatibility up to Firefox 3.0 (not just the betas)
- The send link button was not working in Firefox 3.0
- The top/button page buttons also where not working anymore
Compatibility: Thunderbird 1.5 to 3.0a1
Toolbar Buttons 0.5.0.4
- Fixed the problem with the bookmark menu button where you had to click the arrow to make it do anything (Firefox 3beta only).
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Change Home Page button working sometimes.
- Renamed the "Close Other" button to "Close Other Tabs".
- The Toggle Images and Toggle Java now reload the page.
- Bumped compatibility up to the latest Firefox 3 beta
- Renamed the "Clear URL Bar" to "Hide URL". Will add a real "Clear URL Bar" to 0.5.5
- Download almost 20% smaller.
Toolbar Buttons 0.5.0.3
- Fixed the page zoom buttons for Firefox 3
- Fixed a typo in the 'Toggle Read' buttons' tooltip
- Fixed a bug in the Real Next/Previous button
- Reverted the implementation of the Read Mail/News buttons to be more reliable in Firefox 2. The Firefox 3 betas still use the less reliable implementation.
- Fixed a few other minor errors that were thrown when some buttons were not in use.