These are the things that I would like to work on, in the future. It put this here both to keep myself reminded of what my goals are, and to let other know what to expect in the near or long term future.
- Finish long list of requested buttons
- Release single buttons versions of the most popular.
- Improve the icons, particularly the 24x24 icons.
- Search for more good ideas, such from buttons make for the Custom Button extension.
- Split out from all the codefisher.org specific code.
- Create a default them
- Finish all icons from Silk Icons
- Polish all the 24x24 icons.
- Upload all to icons finder.
- Needs to be separated out from Toolbar Buttons to be released on its own.
- Make an online interface so that it is easy to get started with it.
Inactive Projects to be Restarted
Text Formatting Toolbar
- Rebuild extension using the MozButton SDK.
- Look into supported formats.
- Online share of buttons made.
- Use the CustomizableUI.jsm to create the custom buttons better.
- No new features, just make it work.
New Projects I want to Start
- We don't like all the changes to the Firefox UI, we want to be able to change some back. But we don't have very concrete plans on this yet.
- Icons for all menu items.
- Ability to scan and report menu items without icon.
- Hide any menu item.
- Can change icon for any menu item.
- Icons can be turned off.
- Rename menu items.
- All menu seperators can be hidden.
- Ideas from other extensions?
Tiny Links site and extension
- Rebuild the xrl site that was taken down by spammers
- Rebuild the extension.
Codefisher Text Editor
- Look into scratch pad and use that as a new bases for this.
Customise Toolbar Plus
- Ability to Create Toolbars.
- Change icon size.
- Change text size.
- Sort buttons
- Search buttons.
- Group them by extesnion.
- Add alternative views.
- Add splitter and spacer back.
- Menu for reset to reset, all, just buttons, or just toolbars.