MinimizeToTray Plus 1.0.8Minimizes the application to the system tray
Thank you for installing MinimizeToTray Plus.
Help, Support and Bugs
Version 1.0.8 Changes
- Reworded some of the extensions options to make them clearer, thanks Sonickydon
- Sunbird's turbo mode has some problems that should now be fixed.
- The start with system option has been improved on Linux. The application should no longer need to be on the system path.
- A problem with the menu tray not showing the first time the window was minimized is fixed. A lot of thanks to DaKo for his detailed reports.
- Some of the menu items reorganised.
- Clicking the tray icon will restore Thunerbird if it is minimized to the taskbar.
- 32bit Linux is now supported (before only 64bit builds where working). There are still a few quirks and glitchs with the icons menu.
- New locales: Italian, Sinhala (Sri Lanka), Serbian (Serbia), Estonian (Estonia), Vietnamese (Vietnam) thanks to Squall77it - eXtenZilla, H.M.D.M.P Handapangoda (hmdmph), DakSrbija, Maidur (mdr.ksk), Nguyễn Hoàng Long (longnh) and the rest of the BabelZilla team that worked on updating there locales.
- The New Window menu item in Firefox's Turbo/Quick Launch icon has been fixed for the odd case where it was causing the wrong pages to load when open a new window.
Version 1.0.7 Changes
- Linux support mostly completed, but only for 64bit. Compiling is not working on my 32bit setup.
- New locales for German [de-DE], Greek [el-GR], Croatian [hr-HR], Macedonian [mk-MK] and Portuguese (Brazilian) [pt-BR]. Thanks team!
- The start with windows option has been changed, one noticeable change is it can be disabled if the registry is not writeable.
- Some of the default settings have been changed.
- Other fixes and improvements.
Version 1.0.6 Changes
- Sunbird integration re-done. Alarms now work in turbo mode.
- If minimize on close is enabled, the download window will now only minimize if there are action downloads. Otherwise is closes. Before it was uncloseable.
- Support for more applications - SeaMonkey, Postbox, Songbird.
- Dropped support for any application based on Firefox 2.0. Only Firefox 3.0 and higher is now supported.
- Technical problems that could cause incompatibility with other extensions fixed - per request of addons.mozilla.org
- New locales for Romanian [ro-RO] and Chinese (Simplified) [zh-CN]
- Some largish internal changes, trying to design some of the bugs out of the extension.
- File size now almost 1/3rd what it was.
Version 1.0.5 Changes
- Fixed some side effects from previous changes. It almost works correctly now.
Version 1.0.4 Changes
- Fixed the cause of the extension crashing.
Version 1.0.2-3 Changes
- Work around for the Firefox 3.5 menu bug.
Version 1.0 Changes
- MinimizeToTray merged into Minimize To Tray Enhancer.
- Renamed MinimizeToTray Plus
- Turbo mode is now working.
- A number of extra extension options added.
- Internal API changes (code is more reusable - even into other extensions).
Translations and Localisation
MinimizeToTray Plus is translated by volunteers who do a great job. However there are some partly complete locales whose translator is no longer maintaining them. They include Italian [it-IT], Czech [cs-CZ], Basque [eu-ES], Finnish [fi-FI], Norwegian [nb-NO], Slovenian [sl-SL] and Swedish [sv-SE]. They can be translated by going to MinimizeToTray Plus BabelZilla translation page. No technical computers skills needed! Any other translations very well come as well. There are 40 short strings that need to be done.Previous Version