MinimizeToTray Plus 1.0.7Minimizes the application to the system tray
Thank you for installing MinimizeToTray Plus.
Help, Support and Bugs
Version 1.0.7 Changes
- Linux support mostly completed, but only for 64bit. Compiling is not working on my 32bit setup.
- New locales for German [de-DE], Greek [el-GR], Croatian [hr-HR], Macedonian [mk-MK] and Portuguese (Brazilian) [pt-BR].
- The start with windows option has been changed, one noticeable change is it can be disabled if the registry is not writeable.
- Some of the default settings have been changed.
- Other fixes and improvements.
Version 1.0.6 Changes
- Sunbird integration re-done. Alarms now work in turbo mode.
- If minimize on close is enabled, the download window will now only minimize if there are action downloads. Otherwise is closes. Before it was uncloseable.
- Support for more applications - SeaMonkey, Postbox, Songbird.
- Dropped support for any application based on Firefox 2.0. Only Firefox 3.0 and higher is now supported.
- Technical problems that could cause incompatibility with other extensions fixed - per request of addons.mozilla.org
- New locales for Romanian [ro-RO] and Chinese (Simplified) [zh-CN]
- Some largish internal changes, trying to design some of the bugs out of the extension.
- File size now almost 1/3rd what it was.
Version 1.0.5 Changes
- Fixed some side effects from previous changes. It almost works correctly now.
Version 1.0.4 Changes
- Fixed the cause of the extension crashing.
Version 1.0.2-3 Changes
- Work around for the Firefox 3.5 menu bug.
Version 1.0 Changes
- MinimizeToTray merged into Minimize To Tray Enhancer.
- Renamed MinimizeToTray Plus
- Turbo mode is now working.
- A number of extra extension options added.
- Internal API changes (code is more reusable - even into other extensions).
Translations and Localisation
MinimizeToTray Plus is translated by volunteers who do a great job. However there are some partly complete locales whose translator is no longer maintaining them. They include Italian [it-IT], Czech [cs-CZ], Basque [eu-ES], Finnish [fi-FI], Norwegian [nb-NO], Slovenian [sl-SL] and Swedish [sv-SE]. They can be translated by going to MinimizeToTray Plus BabelZilla translation page. No technical computers skills needed! Any other translations very well come as well. There are 40 short strings that need to be done.Previous Version