Thread Closed

I can not understand why to work in Firefox 4, you have prepared version 0.1.4.10. But you have version 0.1.4.12, which eliminated problems with the work of the button to set text color: clicking on colored squares doesn't insert tags in a form and you have to click "Get More Colors..." instead.

Please, make version 0.1.4.12 available for Firefox 4 and higher.
ReportQuote
Please, make version 0.1.4.12 available for Firefox 4 and higher.
ReportQuote
I second that. Custom buttons work in neither of them but I couldn't fool Firefox 7 by upping max version in install RDF in .4.12 and in .4.10 which is deemed compatible color buttons do not work. And there is no substitute! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update!
ReportQuote
thought I could probably take care of this myself using "Text Formatting Toolbar" but was disappointed to see that it's not compatible with new Firefox. With recognition that when this "do it on our own" means to function is not available, your requests must increase at huge pace. I'll be watching so if it comes on line anytime soon, I'll use IT to restore the remainder of my lost buttons.
ReportQuote
Hi,

For a while TFT 0.1.4.1x has not been working with the newer Firefox builds on Windows 7. Same for latest v Firefox 10.0.2 with v 0.1.4.12. Selecting a text in a forum area after selection BBcode or HTML, then depressing for instance the bold button , but the codes ... or <b>...</b> are not being inserted. This applies to all TFT functionality.

Is this maybe a compatibility issue with other add-ons and extensions? If you need that info, please let us know.

--//--
ReportQuote

Thread Closed