Thread Closed

If I want the next tab without images I need now a reload, either of the current tab (and get there no images too) or of the new tab, loading first with and after toggling without images. So I vote for no reload, as it has been before.
ReportQuote
I will have to make a preference/option for this as there seams be to conflicting views over how this should work. This would require changes to the translations so, and I only do that during a major release so you will have to wait to see it done.

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
Why does the page now have to reload after toggling whether images load or not? This button used to be perfect, now it has been "fixed" and is not as good. The scenario I use: I have loaded a page with images turned OFF. Now I want to open a page in a new tab but with images ON. So now when I toggle images on, I must reload the current page WITH images so the the new page shows images? Doesn't make much sense to me. If I needed to see a pages images after it had already been loaded without images, then I just used to toggle images on and hit F5. From reducing my bandwidth usage, I now use more than before.
ReportQuote
I changed it because someone suggested it should be consistent with the other toggle buttons. As I said before I will create a preference for it in the next release.

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
Hey Michael,
I would like to second this request. If you are indeed going to add a preference in the next release, I would like that very much.

And thanks for making a wonderful extension.

Cheers,
Levi.
ReportQuote
Yes I will be doing it. Holidays will be starting in a matter of days for me, and getting the next major release of this extension done will be one of the first things I will try and do.

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
I would like to see this change as well.

Also, Could you do this with the toggle JavaScript as well.

I usually browse with JavaScript turned off. I turn it on just before going to a page that I know will need it. With the current set up it will reload the current page.

To me a simple toggle the feature On & Off is best, the reload of the page is best left at optional to the user.

Thanks in Advance,
This AddOn rocks, it is among the best there is.
ReportQuote
Ok done, if the page reloads is now made optional it is off by default.

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
Latest Beta with the bug fixes. Will not work correctly in non English versions of Firefox; hence the beta (need the translations updated).

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote

Thread Closed