Thread Closed

Hi,

I find that addon very useful, but it doesn't work with Firefox 4.0 Beta that I've just installed. Will you develop a new version, Firefox 4.0 compatible ?

Thanks
ReportQuote
@Etienne

It is a work in progress, most of the code needed for Firefox 4.0 support is done. There are still issues with it, and other bugs that need fixing. It will happen at some point.

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
@ Michael

Thanks for your answer and for your work. I'm sure you'll be ready for the final Firefox 4.0 version.
ReportQuote
I don't share you certainty.

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
Hi Michael,
Together with AutoAuth and StartupMaster your addon is the third musketeer I need, to ease fast & automatic log-in. Now that I switched to Firefox 4 I'm longing for an update of your addon. If it helps, I could donate you a beer or two via PayPal!? ;-) Send me an email and some (paypa?) account in that case...

Cheers
Sven, with greetings from https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/webreview/
ReportQuote
There are paypal details in the donation page, but that is not the issue. It is more a time thing. I am struggling to find time to work on any of my projects right now.
Also 80% of the add-ons users are using it in Thunderbird, not Firefox. So the Firefox 4 update is not the most important issue right now for me. Still that does leave a huge number of people effected so I have to get around to is sooner or later.

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
OK, nice. The important thing for me is that I'd like to have an extension that keeps the firefox (and the password) alive even after closing all windows, and your addon worked great on that. Unfortunately, all other minimize addons kill the tray icon when I close the last FF window.

Have a nice day, sunny greetings from Kaiserslautern!
Sven
ReportQuote
+1 for ff4 feature request.

thanks for your work
ReportQuote
+1 for firefox 4 compatibility

thanks!!
ReportQuote
add ff4 compatibility please.

thanks!
ReportQuote
I am working on it.

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
Please! Upgrade to the compatibility with Firefox 4!
ReportQuote
I am looking this topic. Please no posts about this any more. Yes I know it does not work in Firefox 4.0, and yes I want to fix that as fast as possible. But time spent checking posts on the forum means less time getting stuff done. No more said is better for everyone.

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote

Thread Closed