Thread Closed

#1
Is this available? If so, can you provide URL for download. If not, will it be available in the future? I do miss it.
ReportQuote
#2
The answer is maybe. It never really look off like I hoped, so it only counts for like 1% of my users. I am too busy with the other 99% to work on it right now. I would like to update it though should time allow.

At one stage another person was looking into updating it, but I have not heard from him in awhile.

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote

Thread Closed