Thread Closed

Hi, I'm using 1.0.8 on Windows XP Pro and on both Firefox 3 and Thunderbird 3, if I'm viewing either program in a maximised window (taking up the whole screen, but not using f11 for full screen, just regular open window not compacted) and then if I minimise the window and maybe open another thing like a document file, pdf or whatever it may be and then click the system tray icon to bring firefox or thunderbird back, a lot of the times, the window will be compacted and I'll have to maximise it. Sometimes I even have to do this from right clicking the taskbar tab :(
I'm not sure if you're aware of this but it's hindering what is a great add on so if it didn't have this bug it would be great! :) Any feedback appreciated!
ReportQuote
Next version will not do it. Search the forums if you want details, I have answered this a few times before.

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
Thanks very much for the reply, that's great to hear :) I googled and googled to try to find if I was the only one having the problem and couldn't find anything from anyone else mentioning the same. I had a quick glance through the forum and couldn't see it either, a post or two about Linux issues, but not Windows XP so glad to hear there's a fix coming :)
Have you any idea when this may be released?

Thanks again and take care!
ReportQuote
This issue is cross platform, so the complaints come from Linux users too, but a thread about the problem on windows is http://codefisher.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=680 just found by using my forum's search.

No idea when I will be able to get a release ready at this point.

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
Thanks for the link, had a read and it does indeed seem like the same problem. It happens for me quite often, sometimes the window now appearing at all and only a tab appearing in the taskbar which I must right click and then choose "maximise" and it happens on both FireFox and Thunderbird for me. I look forward to any update that will solve the problem and thanks again for the speedy replies and information :) Best of luck getting the next update released and take care :)
ReportQuote
Hi again, just wanted to ask, where would be the best place to check back to every so often to see if a new release is out? If there's a certain page I could bookmark and I can check every few weeks/months so I can update once it's out that would be great :)
ReportQuote
You will get the updated extension though the normal means. Though if you want you could follow my news feed as well.

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote

Thread Closed