Thread Closed

Hi!

I need to say to u in first thanks for this extension!

I have one question, I need to start Thunderbird minimized in tray - how to I do this?

ps I use portableapps Thunderbird, but launcher of portableapps understand command line options like -turbo and if I use key -turbo Thunderbird is minimized in tray when I run him, and it's good... But with -turbo TB is running in the "background mode", ie this is different from what I need. I need to run TB minimized.

Thnx u in advance!
ReportQuote
So what about start thunderbird in tray?
ReportQuote
Right now -turbo is the closest thing I have to what your looking for. I may add some other flags eventually though.

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
Thank you for your answer! :)

Ie in the future we will see an option that will be responsible for the start of TB in the already minimized form?

Seems to me this extension should be responsible and to serve only two useful functions:
1. This collapse TB in system tray (we have it :))
2. This TB has already run minimized in system tray (we DON'T have it)
The remaining functions are secondary. Please made this functionally later! :)
ReportQuote
I would hope to add it at some point in the future. You are not the only person that has asked for it.

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
Another thank for such a beautiful extension!

My specs: W7-64, TB 3.1.9 (newest one).

I have a question within the bounds of topic: when I disable MTTP auto-start feature for loading TB at the system boot, put the link to TB.exe with "-turbo" flag into W7 auto-start folder I cannot receive desirable effect. After boot password window for TB appears. BUT: after password input the main TB window is restoring - the action I do not want to happen)

Thank in advance!
ReportQuote
Andy,

Known bug, but I don't think I will be every able to fix it, not with out breaking other things.

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote

Thread Closed