Thread Closed

Hello!

I have been using MinimizeToTray or MinimizeToTray Plus for both FF and TB for years now, without any trouble. However, a few months ago, after an update to this Addon (I can't remember exactly which version) it started to behave strangely...

After using the "Show Desktop" button (WinXP) to quickly minimize all open windows, FF and TB will not return from tray into the maximized state, but instead as a smaller Window, which I then must maximize manually each time. Unfortunately this problem is quite a nuissance, because I use "Show Desktop" frequently to access my short cuts.

I assumed this would be fixed shortly, but it has been some months now, which is why I am now seeking help here.

Is there a solution?

I am using the latest versions of MinimizeToTray Plus, FF and TB on WinXP.

Thank you!

#Nick
ReportQuote
The solution will be the next update. The cause is a work around to another bug. I have fixed the properly now (well partly, it is a work in progress) so that should be resolved when I get that update out.

Too busy though to work on it right now, lot of stuff going on.

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
Hi!

Has this issue been fixed yet and will be implemented in the next update?
ReportQuote
I had to drop working on the extension on concentrate on other things. I have been working on it again a little in the past few days and am hopeful of getting and update soon. Sorry for the really long wait.

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote

Thread Closed