Thread Closed

I have noticed that when MinimizetoTrayPlus is installed, the close window gesture of FireGestures would not work. Is there a solution to this? O.o
ReportQuote
It should be fixed in the next version, at least from what I guess the cause of this is. If not post again, and I will look into it further.

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
Thanks for the reply. Btw, I found another incompatibility problem with FireGestures. After using the minimize gesture, if I try to load FF from the tray icon, the window will not be maximized. If I minimized normally, the window will be maximized when restored.
ReportQuote
That is a bug in my extension, and there are several ways to make it happen. I hope to have a solution soon.

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
It should be noted that the first problem only occurs when 'Minimize to tray on close' is disabled. If it is enabled, the window will minimize when using the close windows gesture.
ReportQuote
That sounds kind of odd. However with all the other problems the extension is having right now I don't care to probe to far. When chances are I will end up at the same cause as the other problems.

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote

Thread Closed