Thread Closed

Hello,

can you add a function that hide TB to Taskbar by press the Close-Button. It is more usefull for me at Windows 7.

Yours Fabian
ReportQuote
Sorry, I don't understand your request. Can you please explain a little more? If you having problems writing English maybe use a screen shot?

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
I think he means he want to minimize tb (to the taskbar but maybe he means tray) when he do click on the close button (close tb clicking on X on the window).

My English isn't good. I hope you can understand me.
ReportQuote
Sorry again:

I think he means he wants to minimize tb (to the taskbar, but maybe he means tray) when he does click on the close button (close tb clicking on X on the window).

My English isn't good. I hope you can understand me.
ReportQuote
If he wants it to minimize to the tray when he clicks the close button, the extension can already do that. He just needs to enable it in the options.

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
I know. Maybe you didn't understand him because of that. I think he only installed it and hoped it doesn't need any configuration.
ReportQuote
I understood the problem like that:

He has WIN7 and uses the option of "pin to taskbar". so he has the firefox symbol always there anyway and dont want to use the tray...
And now he wants that this Addon minimizes firefox to the taskbar when he clicks the close button.
ReportQuote
OK that makes a lot of sense I think. I think I will wait though to see if others also want this.

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
Hmmm I would like it.
But is maybe an own plugin?

saludos
ReportQuote
Not worth its own extension. Just I do have to watch feature creep. If I added everything that was asked for, I would end up with an unusable mess.

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote

Thread Closed