Thread Closed

I have tried version 1.0.9 for issue with resize windows after minimize to tray and open again likely http://codefisher.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=618 but still there are some bugs. Primary I want full size windows, but after a)new start Windows or b)click button "Show desktop" on taskbar in W7 is change to smaller size.

Second issue is in TB 3.0.3. with "Minimize to tray on close". Despite unchecked this item, MTT still minimize on close instead close application (but in FF 3.6 work properly.

I have Windows 7 32bit
ReportQuote
In answer to the first question, yes I know about that, side effect on a work around to another problem. I will get if fixed.

To the second, have you got "always show the tray icon" clicked or are you using the start with windows option? These should make that happen.

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
Ad second issue:
You have true with incompatibility items "minimize on close" and "always show tray icon", this make bug also in FF 3.6 but I have unchecked just for it.
In TB I have checked start with Windows, but this feature is very important for me...
ReportQuote
Ok as long as it is just that and nothing more sinister at least it is working "correctly". I will grant it is not very intuitive which will be the focus of some of the future revisions. Unfortunately UNI is going along at such a pace this year I am having problems finding time even keep replying to posts, so it will not be done soon.

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote

Thread Closed