Thread Closed

Hi & CONGRATULATION for your tools !
how about a button that could make it possible to call a model directly from the button bar of thunderbird ??
ReportQuote
I am not exactly sure what you mean by "call a model" can you please explain this a bit more?

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
By "call a model button" I just mean a button when you click on, Thunderbird could open a model of your choice in a new window, as so as you can use it to compose.
It could be something like the "switch signature" extension, a button with the ability to choose directly from the tool bar a model to write with. Instead of going to the model file.
This is finally almost an extension,, perhaps not only a button.
I was asking for because i didn't understand i could find a solution with "signature switch" ,, so i don't really need any more a button like that...
Sorry !
Anyhow this could be something to do,, i don't know if somebody need it, but it could give another way to compose an e-mail in Thunderbird, without the signature method,,

Am I wrong ?
ReportQuote
Yes this does sound a bit out side of this project. It was something I did think about for its own extension not long ago, but I have lost the need for it, so I will never do it. Someone else may have it you look hard enough.

God Bless
Michael

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
I understand, no matter for me,,

thanks for reply & have nice times..........
ReportQuote

Thread Closed