Thread Closed

First of all, thank you for this update. now quick launch works on SM somehow, but I've also found couple of issues with this update so far;

*Quick launch works, but not always. I have no idea why, but sometime SM doesn't start up in system start up. and "Load Seamonkey in Quick Launch mode in system start up" option stay always "unchecked" even after enable this option.

*If I start SM from icon on system tray, then it fills the screen (maximised) and covers the task bar at the bottom of the screen which exactly same situation as written on here; http://codefisher.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=603
It doesn't happen if I start SM from shortcut on desktop.

* There are two icons appear on system tray if I start up Mail on SM even though "Only ever show one tray icon" option was checked. This didn't happen with previous version, 1.0.7.

And I don't know this is bug or not, but SM doesn't check e-mail while it's stay in system tray. It checks e-mail only after I open the window.

Oh, I am Vista(32bit) user btw.
ReportQuote
QUOTE:
*Quick launch works, but not always. I have no idea why, but sometime SM doesn't start up in system start up. and "Load Seamonkey in Quick Launch mode in system start up" option stay always "unchecked" even after enable this option.

That should be fixed in 1.0.8 and 1.0.9. It certainly would have been happening in 1.0.7 if I am not mistaken. But it should be resolved now?

QUOTE:
*If I start SM from icon on system tray, then it fills the screen (maximised)

Nothing to add to that other thread. I can't make it happen for trying. But I can guess at the source of the problem.

QUOTE:
* There are two icons appear on system tray if I start up Mail on SM even though "Only ever show one tray icon" option was checked. This didn't happen with previous version, 1.0.7.

That should be easy to fix.
QUOTE:
And I don't know this is bug or not, but SM doesn't check e-mail while it's stay in system tray. It checks e-mail only after I open the window.

Bug. I don't use SeaMonkey so I did not think of that. I will see what I can do.

EDIT: Do you have to open the Mail window, or is just a Browser window fine to get it checking email?

Regards
Michael

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
QUOTE:
*If I start SM from icon on system tray, then it fills the screen (maximised) and covers the task bar at the bottom of the screen which exactly same situation as written on here; http://codefisher.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=603
It doesn't happen if I start SM from shortcut on desktop.

Fixed see that thread.

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote

Thread Closed