Thread Closed

I just registered to say I can't get the translate button to work anymore, I'm using custom button maker and only use clean private data, quick bookmark and translate buttons, but it doesnt want to work anymore ? , i tried turning on javascript and it still doesnt work, would that affect it ? turn of addblocker, no luck, it used to work. I have'nt tried installing the full toolbar buttons, too many buttons for me,but maybe it would work then ? can you check that it still works, or is it just mine ? what could stop it working ? it's a really usefull short cut to have, even if it is only google translate, babelfish is a bit better. any advice ?
thanks for the custom buttons, its a nice plugin.
ReportQuote
I can't see why this would not be working for you. It should. Can you test Toolbar Buttons to see if it is broken there too? It would be use full to know if something is wrong the the custom extension (though I can't see anything in the version I just made). It narrows it down a bit.

You could also try a new Fx profile and see if it is broken there two.

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
ok, I just installed the full toolbar buttons and it worked again. then I uninstalled it and reinstalled custom buttons from this site and it stopped working again, so it works in full version but not custom.
ReportQuote
That narrows it down a bit. I will have a good look into it later today.

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
no, still not working in custom buttons with new version install 0.4.1.7, but works with full, I can't understand this.
ReportQuote
Yes sorry I been a bit busy with UNI and everything, I forgot about doing this. I think I have identified the source of the problem and if you go back and recreate the extension it should work find.

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
yey, it's working again, thanks.
Excellent extension ! thanks for this.
ReportQuote

Thread Closed