Thread Closed

I try all options, but its don't work. TB3 simply close and no icons in tray.
ReportQuote
It only works correctly in the 64bit builds because I am having problems compiling on my 32bit machine. Are you sure your on a 64bit computer?

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
Hi,

I agree, doesn't work on Ubuntu 9.10 64bits.
I use Thunderbird 3.0.1.
ReportQuote
@Laurent
Do you get any error messages? Or does simply clicking the button/menu item do nothing at all?

It might be I created a dependency on some packages or something. I will check it out on another computer and see what happens.

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
> Do you get any error messages? Or does simply clicking the button/menu item do nothing at all?
No error messages & nothing when clicking button :(
> It might be I created a dependency on some packages or something. I will check it out on another computer and see what happens.
My TB3 version is not a package from ubuntu repository or other. It's the archive tar.bz file from Mozilla website (http://download.mozilla.org/?product=thunderbird-3.0.1&os=linux&lang=fr). If it's can help you.

Thanks.
Laurent
ReportQuote
The Mozilla binary is not 64bit, it will not work. I am working on fixing it. But as stated before, I am having technical problems building it.

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
Ok. Thanks.

For informations, I have now this error in the console :

ErreurÃ? : Components.classes is undefined
Fichier SourceÃ? : chrome://minimizetotray/content/core.js
LigneÃ? : 68
ReportQuote
I have the same problem: the icon does not appear in the tray and if I press the shortcut Ctrl+Shift+M I get the error "Cannot find binary component"
I am using Ubuntu 9.04 64 bit with Thunderbird 3.0.1 downloaded from the official Mozilla site

I checked the Error console and I see messages which are related to this:

Error: " nsresult: "0x80520006 (NS_ERROR_FILE_TARGET_DOES_NOT_EXIST)" location: "JS frame :: file:///home/nicu/.thunderbird/q5ggzkql.default/extensions/%7Bde1b245c-de57-11da-ba2d-0050c2490048%7D/components/loader.js :: anonymous :: line 26" data: no]
Source File: file:///home/nicu/.thunderbird/q5ggzkql.default/extensions/%7Bde1b245c-de57-11da-ba2d-0050c2490048%7D/components/loader.js
Line: 26

Failed to load XPCOM component: /opt/thunderbird/components/libmozgnome.so

Failed to load XPCOM component: /home/nicu/.thunderbird/q5ggzkql.default/extensions/{de1b245c-de57-11da-ba2d-0050c2490048}/components/loader.js

Error: Components.classes is undefined
Source File: chrome://minimizetotray/content/core.js
Line: 68

I hope this helps identifying the problem.
ReportQuote
I forgot to mention that I am using MinimizeToTray Plus 1.0.7.

Also, I checked the file /opt/thunderbird/components/libmozgnome.so and it does exists but it seems the component can not load it.
ReportQuote
Hi Nicu and Laurent
As stated in the last post, it has to be a 64bit build of Thunerbird. The Mozilla ones are 32bit.

I will fix this as soon as I can, but the build process is failing on my 32bit machine and I am not able to find the source of the problem.

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
Thank you Michael!

Sorry, I did not noticed that Mozilla is 32 bit compiled. Good to know what the problem is.
ReportQuote
Version 1.0.8 which I will upload in the next few hours will support 32bit Linux as well as 64bit.

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
Good job ! It's work.
Thanks.
ReportQuote

Thread Closed