Thread Closed

Hi. Here's a humble suggestion:

Add a "change header details" button (for Thunderbird) to the Toolbar Buttons extension.

I hate it when people send me emails with subject lines like "Hi" or "just a question...". When I'm trying to locate an old email from a list of messages, those subjects are no help at all. TB has a great feature, "change header details", that lets you change the subject line, but it is hidden in the menus, and has no keyboard shortcut (that I am aware of?), which makes it less appealing to use it. A button would be great!!

BTW, Toolbar Buttons is wonderful! Thanks so much for making and maintaining it.

- Paul
ReportQuote
I have never seen such a menu item. Are you sure it is not added by an extension? Can you give me the exact location of it? If it is from an extension that answer will be no, else maybe.

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
Michael,

Sorry! You are right. It is an extension: "TB Header Tools Extension". I'd forgotten that I had installed it!

Oh well. Anyway, keep up the good work, and keep those new buttons coming.

Best regards,
- Paul
ReportQuote
I thought as much. You might ask them to add the button to their extension.

I added 13 new buttons since the last release, you can follow the changes from https://codefisher.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote

Thread Closed