Thread Closed

Hi
With TB3 and Minimize to tray Plus 1.07 I can not copy text from a Email in the Clipboard.
When i disable the Plugin it works fine.
My OS is WinXP

Any sugestions?

Regards
Chris
ReportQuote
1st post
QUOTE:
31. privacy mode
ReportQuote
@Chris
I can't reproduce that. Can you give more details such as: How you have the email open, how you copy and and where your trying to paste it to.

@az
Wrong thread :P

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
@Michael

Okay I try it.

I select some text in the Emails in the INBox, then i press the right mousebutton and klick Copy, but after that nothing is in the Clipboard.
But when i press Ctrl + C it would work....
The other thing is "Select all" will also not work. The same - press right Mousebutton and klick "Select all" and nothing happend.
But with Ctrl + A it would work...

When I disable Minimize to tray plus everything is okay.

I use TB3 in German and the Plugins Minimize to tray plus, Lighting 1.0b1, German and English Dictionary.

Regards
Chris
ReportQuote
Well, I don't know if this is the same "problem" ... I wanted to copy the subject of an e-mail with CTRL + C, but it didn't work. Right-clicking and using copy works, though. However, I don't know if it has to do something with the extension.
ReportQuote
Ok, that was not what I was testing. I will check it out when I get back home, that is if I don't forget. Right now the only computers I have access to are two Macs.

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
Just tested it out. I have no problems when trying to copy as described. I am not sure what else I can do to assist with this problem.

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote

Thread Closed