Thread Closed

This is just the program i want for minimised start of Thunderbird 3 but why does the "file" drop-down menu disappear? Is it something i've got wrong?
ReportQuote
Never seen or heard of that happening. It does not seam even possible. Are you sure it is this extension?

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
Yeah, the same here - all the menus got messed up. Some are missing, like "File" or "Edit" (there is a button, but with no text) and at other items like "Tools", the list of entries is really strange (empty entries, lots of 'em).

After I removed the plugin everything went back to normal. I'm using TB 3 with: Lightning 1.0b2pre with Provider for Google Calendar 0.6pre, Display Quota 0.3.

bye
ReportQuote
It might be something to do with adding an extra item to the end of that menu. I will have to check this out again. Does it happen in older versions. They are all at http://codefisher.org/download/minimize/ (I am only interested in the 1.0.* versions).

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
Hi,
I just installed version 1.0.6 and everything seems fine now.
ReportQuote
Ok thanks, I will check what changes I made to the code to see what I changed. I will post back once I think I have it worked out.

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote

Thread Closed