Thread Closed

For the last two weeks I been unable to use drop down menus on various websites. By a process of elimination I have found that Toolbar Buttons seems to be the problem. I presume it is something in the last update, as I had no trouble previously. Hope you can fix this.
ReportQuote
Can you give an example of a site you are having problems on? I need to know what kind of drop down menus you are talking about.

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
Further to my previous message, the specific sites I am having trouble with are Ancestry.com, ( when trying to save images, and also using the family tree pages), and on my live hotmail account.
ReportQuote
Can you please not start a new thread? Just makes it easier for me.

If it is when you are trying to save images I would put my money on it being the site that is trying to prevent you from doing it.

When you said drop down menus, I thought you might mean one like what you get when you hover over the "more" button on my friends site http://www.mouserunner.net/ in which case either the "toggle flash" or "toggle javascript" would be possible. Might want to try the toggle javascript as it might make it possible to prevent the sites interfering.

I can't possibly see it as something my extension is doing. I would be happy to be proved wrong so I can fix it, but right now I don't see that happening.

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote

Thread Closed