Thread Closed

Michael,

I just wanted to say that I think the time zones are not working. I have -5:00 (EST) selected but I show several hours off...

Also, I want to thank you for not only making great extensions, but for being an inspiration. I recently (in the last week) have started to learn Ruby, and hope to get to the level you are at with web design and other things. I also recently found my faith. I thought I knew what it was, but I just didn't have it. Seeing your works has "added some gas to the tank".

If you have any suggestions for learning I would appreciate it. Doubtful, but if there is anything (no matter how small) that I may be able to assist with, ask and it is yours. Bounce ideas, send emails for a cause, whatever.
ReportQuote
Looks like it is out by one hour to me. Which I just changed, so it now looks like you posted about10 minutes ago to me.

I will email you about that other stuff in a moment.

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
This is a test, a test of the emergency time zone system. Had this not been a test, but an actual time zone emergency, this post would not be followed by an immediate edit stating it is still broken, if so.

(You may not get the joke, here in America we have periodic AM/FM radio interruptions for the "Emergency Broadcast System"; Wikipedia.com)

eidt/ Still off for me, but only an hour ahead.

Edited by Alden on Nov. 19, 2009, 8:34 p.m.

ReportQuote
That might be day light saving coming into play.

After the first line I was thinking "forum fire dill".
I don't listen to the radio, so I don't know if we have them there or not.

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote

Thread Closed