Thread Closed

Hi there, nice work.
Background: OS: Vista x64, firefox x86 3.5.1 and firefox x64 (makato's build) 3.5.1
In FFx86, MtoT works ok, apart from the tray menu bug (doesn't show tray menu).
But in FFx64 after installing MtoT, on restarting the app, an error appears: "Can't find binary component".
Must say I have all the same extensions installed in x64 as in x86, all others work OK.
ReportQuote
Unlike most extensions, MTT uses a binary component that must be compiled for every platform it works on, even worse it has to be rewritten to move between OS's. This is simply because of what it needs to do.

I currently don't have a copy of any 64bit Windows operating systems, XP or Vista. I should be able to get them from MSDN Academic Alliance (privilege of being an IT student studying at UNI). I will have a look next time I am out there, holidays end next week.

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
At me a similar problem. I use XP x64 Professional and Thunderbird Shredder/3.0b3 x64. I very much hope for the decision of a problem ("Can't find binary component") in the near future :).
ReportQuote
I will get around to doing this eventually, it is not a top priority though. There are more critical problems with the extension to be fixed first.

If anyone want to create their own x64 build (I realize this would be extremely hard for most people) the files are at http://svn.codefisher.org/svn/minimizetotray/trunk/source/

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote

Thread Closed