Thread Closed

I (and many other users) hate collecting and installing many, many Add-Ons especially when the are so closely related. I prefer a minimize-to-few strategy :-)
As Minimize-to-Tray-Enhancer requires the other, first Minimize-to-Tray Add-On to be installed it should be useful to merge them both into one Add-On.
As far as I heard a couple of month ago this is planned.
Until now I have not heard anything new.
When will be the merged version reeleased?

Thank you
Peter
ReportQuote
Hi,

Short answer is, I don't know, but very soon.

The longer answer is: The UNI semester finished about a week ago so I am now on holidays. Right now I have an almost bug free copy of MinimizeToTray Plus installed, I just managed to stomp on one of the worst bug in the extensions about an hour ago.

Just a few little new features to finish, and some more testing against Thunderbird and Sunbird to go before I can release it.

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
Great.
I am looking forward to get this Add-On.
If you need a beta-tester tell me :-) Peter
ReportQuote
There is now a pre release at http://codefisher.org/download/minimize/minimizetotray-plus-0.1pre.xpi

You might not be able to use it at all, because the translations are missing parts. If you like you can go to http://www.babelzilla.org/ and update it. Should only take a few minutes.

Once I have the documentation done, and the translations have been completed I will release to addons.mozilla.org and here.

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
Is the English version affected by that?

Will Pittenger
ReportQuote
@Will Pittenger

No if you use an English version of Firefox/Thunderbird it will be fine. pstein's ip is German so I though it was worth mentioning. The worst you get though is the extension not loading or a big bar down the bottom of the application.

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
Hmm, everything looks fine except the fact that
something additional ("None") wants to start automatically on my computer.
When it tries to enter itself as auto-start item my firewall pops up with a warning.

This appears exactly since I installed your new add-on.

Is this intended?
In order not to alarm the users you should tell in advance them what kind of operation you are trying to do.

Peter
ReportQuote
I am willing to do a translation into Finnish: fi-FI

But Finnish is not listed at
http://www.babelzilla.org/index.php?option=com_wts&Itemid=203&type=show&extension=2352

"Unknown, please check en-UK"

But there is no en-UK listed, either. :)
There are millions of Firefox and Thunderbird users in Finland, FF is more popular than IE.
ReportQuote
There is a half completed fi-FI translation in the extension already (From MinimizeToTray). If you click on "Show all available localizations" you will see it there marked "Unknown translator". I am not sure what you would have to do to take control of it. Maybe contact one of the forum admins?

Thanks for your interest, it is greatly appreciated :)

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote

Thread Closed