Thread Closed

Hello, I'm using version 0.1.4.10 of the toolbar in FireFox 3. I've been using this extension for a long time and I love it, and in the past on both my home PC and my laptop I was able to set up some custom images as buttons to use a unique color code I often use on certain forums. However, I do remember I had a hard time doing it both times.

We just got a new PC, and I downloaded the extension to set up my custom button again, but even after reading the help page on the toolbar I can't for the life of me remember how I did it. My mind is blanking completely on how I uploaded my custom image and saved my button to the toolbar. Is there any way I can get more detailed or easy to understand instructions? I know this must sound stupid, especially since I've done it twice before, but I'm at a total loss and I want my custom button back.

Thank you.
ReportQuote
QUOTE:
I know this must sound stupid, especially since I've done it twice before, but I'm at a total loss and I want my custom button back.

Actually just a very damming comment on the usability of the tool.

If you can tell me what part of the tutorial at http://codefisher.org/format_toolbar/custom_buttons you get stuck on I might be able to improve it. More screen shots, or extra text etc.

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote

Thread Closed