Thread Closed

Since FF upgrading to FF 3.0.8 the enhancer is listed in Add-ons as "not compatible" with this version. Oddly enough, the enhancer will install OK and work just fine until I reboot. Then FF fires up without it.

Is anyone else experiencing this or is it just my FF set up?

Thanks
ReportQuote
The current version is currently does not claim to be compatible with the latest versions of Firefox. The only solution there is right now is to disable compatibility checking. http://kb.mozillazine.org/Extensions.checkCompatibility

I am currently working on merging Minimize To Tray Enhancer with MinimizeToTray then I will release and update that hopefully will resolve a number of issues.

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
Glad to hear you got permission to do so.
ReportQuote
I did not, I am just doing it, thought the original developer does know I was planing to do so. The extension is open source, so I just downloaded the code managed to recompile the extension against the Firefox 3 binaries (much harder then it sounds - took me quite a few tries) and am going from there. Recompiling it against Firefox 3 seams to have fixed some elusive bugs that no one under stood - thought I need more testing to confirm that.

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
@Michael:

This is excellent news! I am looking forward to your release!
Open Source is the right way.
Thanks
ReportQuote
Hopefully the wait will not me too long coming now. I am getting closer to finishing it.

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote

Thread Closed