Thread Closed

Michael,
I'm using XP Pro, Firefox 3.0.7, MTT 1.2.2 and MTE 7.5.3.
Your extension worked great in previous versions of FF. It starts but but it won't start minimized in FF 3.0.7. Anything I can do?
ReportQuote
Not really. But I have been working on merging MTT and MTTE and currently I can't produce that bug (had not problems in the past). At this stage I think it is because I have recompiled it against Xulrunner 1.9 (the core around witch Firefox/Thunderbird 3 is built) instead of 1.8 as in the current release.

I will upload a beta maybe some time in the next week and you could test if it also works right for you.

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
Hi Mike,

I have the same kind problem.

i have both MTT (0.0.1.2006102615+) and MTTE (0.7.5.3). Thunderbird (2.0.0.21) (20090032) does not start minimized. I have run to an update for the add-ons and then a compatibility update is applied to both. If I then close Thunderbird and reopen, it is minimised. I have to do this every time I restart my system.

How could I overcome this problem?

many thanks,
Hemanth
ReportQuote
I can't say. There are problems with the current MinimizeToTray extension that really become problematic when you try and do extra stuff like my extension does. Unfortunately I am swamped with UNI work right now can don't find time to finish what needs to be done. Semester ends in 6 weeks, so there is a chance I might get around to it them.

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote

Thread Closed