Thread Closed

Hi Michael,
Over the years MTTE has worked on and off. Right now I can't get MTTE to start with windows or minimize on open. For testing purposes I've disabled all other extensions except for AiOS, Minimize To Tray 1.2, and MTTE 0.7.5.3. MTT is set to minimize to tray instead of taskbar and your program is set to start with windows and minimize on open. I've installed, uninstalled, checked and unchecked options too numerous to remember.
Your program works wonderfully with Thunderbird. Is and always has worked without incident. But FF is another story altogether. Any suggestions?
I'm using Trayit.exe right now which does work but it minimizes all new FF windows including pop-ups. You have to mouse-over the tray icon to see how many windows are opened. I like the simplicity of your program when it does work.
ReportQuote
Your not the only one, http://codefisher.org/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=1286 as per that topic I don't really know what is going on. Though it is no surprise, the code was anything but simple/clean so yeah it breaks.

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
I'll leave the code deciphering to the brainiacs and wait patiently for an answer.
ReportQuote
Hope your patience is good, because I happen to be busy debugging other large projects and have not worked on MTTE as a result for some time.

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote

Thread Closed