Thread Closed

Bonjour,

First, thank you very much for your "Toolbar Buttons" extension.

I use the "Bookmark Toolbar" button with Firefox 2.0.0.6 under Mandriva 2008, it works very well but the toolbar state is not kept after each Firefox relaunch, for exemple:

- If the bookmark toolbar is hidden and I press the button to show it, then after relaunching Firefox, the toolbar is hidden.

- If the bookmark toolbar is displayed and I press the button to hide it, then after relaunching Firefox, the toolbar is displayed.

I have read the button XUL definition, there is a persistant attribute persist="checked" which is managed in the event oncommand="return toggleToolbar(this,'PersonalToolbar');" but i don't know why the toolbar state is not kept after each Firefox relaunch.

It would be nice if the bookmark toolbar can keep its state...

Thank you in advance for the help.
---
Tung.
ReportQuote
Hi

Yes I know about this problem. It is tricky because there are two attributes for hiding the toolbar and no consistent use of them. So you can get problems with not being able to get the toolbar to show. I have attempted to fix this in the next version, don't know how well it will work. The whole toolbar code in Firefox needs a complete rewrite, it is filled with bugs.

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
Thank you for the response.
ReportQuote

Thread Closed