Thread Closed

In Firefox: Customized toolbar with "Link from Clipboard" button then clicked the button. The result was the loss of about an inch and a half of screen size at the bottom of the screen. There seems to be no way to return the screen to normal. Help or advice would be nice.
ReportQuote
A screen shot of what you are seeing would help. Also what translation of Firefox are you using?

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
Firefox version 2.0.0.8

The bottom of the screen is acting like a margin, a dead blank, colored the same as the rest of the screen

Clicking the mouse inside the lower dead screen results in nothing. Hope this is enough info.
ReportQuote
Love to send you one, but can't paste it here. Maybe when your email is back up?
ReportQuote
You did not answer the question about what translation you are using ;) that does count for quite a bit because I think it would be the cause.

If you registered you would be able to post a screen shot to, else use the email address I send you. There is also sites like photobucket.

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
I'm sorry, I 'm not sure what you mean by translation.

Here's what I know: Toolbar Buttons Version 0.4.1.7, Firefox Version 2.0.0.9, English language, XP.

Please feel free to email me so I can send you a screenshot of the situation.

Thank you for replying in this Forum to my postings. Your courtesy is appreciated.
ReportQuote
I did email you last time you posted here asking for the screen shot. You must have missed it. I send another email.

Well you might have had say a French version of Firefox. There has been issues with non English Versions of Firefox.

Can you please register when you reply (only takes a minute) I don't want to have to keep merging the threads.

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
Ok I got the screen shot, it did not show what I was looking for.

Can you go to your profile folder (there is a toolbar button for this if you can't find the right folder) then find or create a file called user.js and add this to the end of it

user_pref( "javascript.options.showInConsole", true);
user_pref( "browser.dom.window.dump.enabled", true);
user_pref( "javascript.options.strict", true);

You should have Firefox closed when you save this file. When you next open Firefox go to the Tools menu and open the Error Console. I am only interested in any that have blue "links" that start with chrome://button/ don't click them as that is not needed. Select and Right Click on them (right click means you use the button on the right side of the mouse, some people have trouble with that concept) and press Copy. Then send that to me. Make sure you get all errors.

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote

Thread Closed