Post new Reply

Is the previous version of the Clear Cache button available anywhere?

I had downloaded the Toolbar Buttons pack a while back and for the new system I built I was going to download just the buttons I use from the button page. However, the current one is different, and I don't see any way to easily separate the button from the previous pack. Loading the whole pack for just 1 button would defeat the objective of installing only the buttons I use.
ReportQuote

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
QUOTE: *
"That has two versions of it. Be aware that older versions will not work with newer versions of Firefox."
Thank you for the link. Unfortunately those are not as old as the one I was looking for. The latest date on the files from the pack I have is 5/16/15. I guess I downloaded it a lot longer ago than I thought. I'm just now spending some time to customize Pale Moon because I've been using it more lately. I had wanted to show you the icon so you'd know which version I am referring to but I don't see a way to attach a file.

This is probably not worth all the time & trouble for something so minor. With less than one line of code I can use AutoHotKey and then create a button that will do the same thing. It's just that I'd rather have the browser be self-contained.

QUOTE: *
"Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?"

I already made a contribution, actually. However I didn't read your instructions closely enough and I clicked on the Donate button first rather than the other one. So, it will come in under my name, Richard K*****, rather than my screen name, MRCS. I just checked and it hasn't appeared on my credit card so far. I think it takes about 24 hours, and I'd suspect you probably haven't been notified yet.
ReportQuote

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png

Edited by Michael on Sept. 15, 2017, 10:12 p.m.

ReportQuote

Post new Reply