Thread Closed

Hello,

Thanks for the toolbar, it's quite useful. I've encountered an output bug with it, however.

For both ordered and unordered lists, the list is output for each new item that is added. Example, if I have list items "e", "f" and "g":

<ol>
</ol><ol>
<li>e</li>
</ol><ol>
<li>e</li>
<li>f</li>
</ol><ol>
<li>e</li>
<li>f</li>
<li>g</li>
</ol>

This occurs in HTML, BBCode and Wikicode. I'm on toolbar version 0.1.4.9, Firefox 3.0.1, Windows XP SP2.

Laogeodritt

Edited by Michael on Jan. 7, 2015, 4:20 p.m.

ReportQuote
I can't reproduce that on my end. It would be understandable if there is some other conflicting script running on the page you are attempting it on, but other wise it should work fine.

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
Hello again,

I've played around with it, and discovered the cause of the problem: the Selection After Insert option. I had it set to place the cursor after the inserted text; it seems the List function assumed that the list would be selected and that re-outputting the list would overwrite the selected text. Indeed, setting it to place the cursor before the insert gives me (as in the example) the same series of lists in reverse order, and setting it to select the inserted code causes it to work as expected.
ReportQuote
ah, my bad. I will fix that for the next release.

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote

Thread Closed