Thread Closed

hi there, here is the error I get when I click on options for the extension.... and the extension does nt work
I have to go back to 0.1.4.6... 0.1.4.7 doesn't work either.

Erreur d'analyse XML : entit�© non d�©finie
Emplacement : chrome://format-bar/content/options.xul
Num�©ro de ligne 6, Colonne 1 :<prefwindow id="format-toolbar-options" title="&window.title;"
^

(yes, my Firefox and my system are in french)

merci beaucoup d'avance , cette extension est super !
ReportQuote
http://codefisher.org/download/format_toolbar/format-toolbar-0.1.4.9.xpi

0.1.4.9 is now the latest version (0.1.4.8 was when you posted) it should resolve this issue. I forgot to update the locales and disable the ones that had not yet been updated.

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
I was using "Text Formating Toolbar 0.1.4.7" from AMO on Firefox 2.0.0.16 and it is awesome, I love it thank you!

However I had to remove it as (and this might be my fault not any of the add-ons) I also have the Web Developer toolbar installed, the Text toolbar worked great for 2 days then it went weird (for want of a better word) and no matter what format I chose, HTML, BBCode or Wiki code it kept using BBcode or repeating the same html commands i.e. if I picked color it put <span> tags, same for every command / format I tried.

I am not computer illiterate but am new to your toolbar, I obviously checked for the usual things but to no avail.

I have just downloaded the updated version from your site and also the beta as it is still 0.1.4.7 at AMO.

Cheers in advance and apologies I did not manage screen shots, if it happens again I will.
ReportQuote
Did you change any settings in TFT's option window? I have not fully tested how some of them work together. If you go to about:config (type it in the url bar) and type "extension.tbutton" into the filter bar and reset any of the setting in bold (right click -> reset) it would be interesting to see if this fixes it.

I don't know if the Web Developer toolbar would have anything to do with it, I have always had it installed so I would think I should have picked up on any incompatibilities between the two.

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote

Thread Closed