Thread Closed

I have downloaded Toolbar Buttons 0.5.0.5 but after installing and restarting, the Return Receipt button was not among the new buttons. I went to the Toolbar Button Maker and selected it, but it was again not among the available buttons. What did I do, or not do, that I can't obtain this?
ReportQuote
The button only exists in the Thunderbird compose/write email window. Is that where you are looking for it?

Also it does not automatically get added to the toolbar. You have to go to the Customize Toolbar window (View then Toolbars then Customize and drag to the buttons toolbar).

Another reason that often comes up to these kind of questions is that if you press the install link for a extension that installs into both Firefox and Thunderbird, it will install into Firefox. To get it into Thunderbird you have to download first.

There is no point in installing an extension created by the Toolbar Button Maker if you have Toolbar Buttons installed.

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
Thanks Mike!

I did not realize that it only appeared in the Thunderbird compose/write email window, although that makes perfect sense when I stop and think about it. Once I had that window open, then I went to customize the toolbar and there it was! Dragged it up to the toolbar and it works perfectly now, in all 3 of my accounts!

Thanks again!
ReportQuote
I should document things like that better to prevent this kind of misunderstanding.

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote

Thread Closed