Thread Closed

thankyou for the zoom buttons but it takes 8 clicks on it to get to full
"100% zoom in" mode. would love to have a one-click to full " zoom in "
button and a 2 click to "full zoom in " button which goes" 50% zoom in" on the first click , and then to "100% zoom in" on the second click. would like
either both buttons, or one or the other button . please thankyou!
ReportQuote
If you are after a better set of page zoom buttons then what I offer you might like to try this extension http://www.accessfirefox.org/Page_Zoom_Buttons.php

PS it would be nice if you actually replied to some of your other threads as well.

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
thankyou michael. i still like the zoom buttons from your extension ,i just wanted another choice. your zoom button referral looks very interesting, but it seems it's experimental , so , being very inexperienced and new with the computer i'm going to wait until firefox approves it. thankyou!
Another button i'd love to have with your "toolbar buttons" add-on is:
BACK SITE and FORWARD SITE that i could set right next to the firefox back button. the button takes you back to the last site you were in. sometimes i'm so deep into a website and it takes many many back pages to "back click" through to get back to the last site i was in. BACK SITE button would also save hassle of rummaging through reading history (and the couple of clicks it takes). please and thankyou for your addon and help!
ReportQuote
It is actually safe to use even if it is marked "experimental" on addons.mozilla.org. I did do some of the work on it (it's actually a modified version of my buttons) so I kind of know :) If you find an extension marked "experimental" and like it do go back and post a review on it, mention the pros and cons of it etc. Though one liners don't really help much either, lol. "firefox" as you call it will not even consider removing the "experimental" status till an extension gets a few reviews.
It really is a bit of a hurdle that many developers like myself have problems getting around. Any help is GREAT!

The "BACK SITE and FORWARD SITE " buttons actually sounds very interesting. I will add that. I added it to the first post in the "Button Requests" thread.

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
HURRAY!!!!!

thankFUL and thankYOU for "BACK SITE"!!!!
ReportQuote
You can thank me when I add it :P which might be a while. Busy with UNI studies right now so I don't have a huge amount of time to work on it.

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote

Thread Closed