Post new Reply

I tried to submit the following information via the Contact page, but I did not receive submit notification, and I was not sent to another page, so I don't think that page is working. I'm not joining the forum, so please reply via email provided in the "poster email" field above. Here is what I sent:

When I updated to Firefox V43 (and 43.0.1), the Customized Toolbar Link Button that I created has been disabled. I named the button "G Adv" for google advanced search, and the Firefox message was: "G. Adv could not be verified for use in Firefox and has been disabled."

I was hoping you would have taken care of V43 compatibility by now, so I'm asking if you will make it work with V43 Firefox.

I checked the forum, and the only post after the V43 update was a different topic.
ReportQuote
I can't get the Contact form to work either and now the Customs Buttons don't work either. Michael wrote about the Custom Button problem 6 months ago but, 6 months on, there seems to be no change whatsoever. Now it looks as if Customs Buttons is dead which is a great shame.

Please Michael can we get an update from you as to what is happening with it now. Is Custom Buttons finished with now or will there be something done so that we can still enjoy them?

Please can you let us know either way so that we know?
ReportQuote
I tried to create a new one with your form, and the message was that FF would not install because it appeared to be corrupt!
ReportQuote

Post new Reply