Post new Reply

First of all, let me thank you for your very useful add on.

And I plan to donate in the near future but having some problem with my paypal account.

So far I have encountered 2 questions.

1. The minimum font size button works with latin fonts,

but does not work with Thai fonts.

Is there any way to make it work with Thai fonts?

2. When the first Firefox window is started the buttons seem to be arranged in backwards order,

but the subsequent Firefox windows display buttons in the correct order.

The way to rearrage the buttons in the first window back to the correct order is to use customize and exit customize without doing anything else.

Please advise. Your suggestion is highly appreciated.

Thank you.
ReportQuote
I checked my code, and yes it seems that I wrote it only to work with western fonts. I guess I should update that so it works with others as well. I have made I note to do so, so hopefully I will get around to it soon. Feel free to keep reminding me to do it if I don't.

I have never seen your other problem, and even then I don't know if I could fix it. The extension registers the buttons, but after that it is over to Firefox to handle the toolbar customization stuff.

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
Dear Michael,
Thank you for your reply.
It's nice to hear that you will support other fonts too. I will be waiting for that. As for the second problem, it's not a big issue but just an inconvenience.
Btw, I have resolved my paypal account and made donation to show my appreciation for your good work.
Best regards,
ReportQuote

Post new Reply