Post new Reply

Hulloo. Any chance an update on this toolbar is in the works? When I tried to d/l the Text Formatting Toolbar I get a message that it can't/won't because it's not compatible with my FF 40.0.3. (I'll presume not compatible with 40.x.x?)

This is the first time I've tried to d/l this; just found it. I'm a longtime user of "Free Unused Memory" and searched out your site after FF updated, the old FUM wouldn't work, and I got to missing it SO much! ;)

Thanks!
Jean
ReportQuote
Hello. Due to the way the extension is built, and tech that it depends on being old and depreciated, the only really good way to do an update of it, would be an almost total rewrite of the extension.
I have started on doing that, but it might be some time before it is finished, and the first updated version might have a reduced number of features.

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
Thanks for the reply. I totally understand. Especially since just the other day Mozilla served up to us, FF 40.0.1! Sheesh! How can you keep up? You can't!
ReportQuote

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
I have version 0.1.4.10.1 signed which firefox seems to think is the latest. You have 0.1.4.12 on the site, which I assume is newer. But firefox developer 47.0a2 refuses to allow it to be installed.

For the moment I can make the .10.1 version continue to work by turning off E10S so can work round it, but probably ought to be using the .12 version if that is intended to fix E10s.
ReportQuote
Michael, isn't that just special! Mine's at 45 now, so I guess we've started with the WebExtensions and using Electolysis. Explains why a couple of add-on I have have quit!
ReportQuote
Just remembered a small error that you might want to look at with your next update, if it wasn't already fixed in that 10.2 version that I cannot install.

In bbcode, if I select some text and use the paint bucket to set a text colour (eg red), then it creates a correctly formatted bbcode reference for coloured text, but it sets the colour to #000000 (black).
ReportQuote

Post new Reply