Post new Reply

I've seen that sometimes updating for some custom button fails with this message:

addons.xpi WARN Download of https://codefisher.org/toolbar_button/make_button/?button-application=suite&button-application=browser&button-application=messenger&button=about-firefox failed: " nsresult: "0x8052000b (NS_ERROR_FILE_CORRUPTED)" location: "JS frame :: resource://gre/modules/addons/XPIProvider.jsm :: AI_loadManifest :: line 5439" data: no] Stack trace: AI_loadManifest()@resource://gre/modules/addons/XPIProvider.jsm:5439 < next()@self-hosted:624 < TaskImpl_run()@resource://gre/modules/Task.jsm:314 < TaskImpl()@resource://gre/modules/Task.jsm:275 < createAsyncFunction/asyncFunction()@resource://gre/modules/Task.jsm:249 < AI_onStopRequest()@resource://gre/modules/addons/XPIProvider.jsm:5762 < <file:unknown>
ReportQuote
tl;dr: I will fix it soon.

It looks like you have an old button installed that I removed when I merged it with another, so it can't make anything to update to. I did that a long time ago, when I did not have a depreciation method. I am looking to depreciate some more buttons soon (accidental duplicates) and will create some kind of migration system. I will make sure I put in place a migration path for this button when I do.

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote

Post new Reply