Post new Reply

Responsive Design button just disappears when added to the toolbar, and can't be located any more.
ReportQuote
Toggle JavaScript button doesn't save look after browser restart and resets to disabled look.

User Agent button doesn't works - can't add user agents, nothing happens when Add button clicked in Configure settings window.

Recently Closed Tabs button doesn't show list of closed tabs.
ReportQuote
I switched to Button Maker version because recently found, that Toolbar Buttons, installed from Mozilla Addons, break some functions of uBlock Origin (pick element to block). After disabling Toolbar Buttons and browser restart uBlock works fine. Also, on new clean profile they works fine side by side.

Is there a way to purge Toolbar Buttons settings?
ReportQuote
Menu button ceases to work (show dropdown menu) after browser restart. It works only after removing and adding it again to panel manually.
ReportQuote
Thanks for all the details. Not sure when I am going to be able to look into it, I am busy at work these days and can't find enough free time to get it done.

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
Thank you for your extremely helpful extension. I'll just add a few minor issues I just encountered with Pale Moon.

1. "Restart with Add-Ons Disabled (Safe Mode)" does not work, either as a direct button or a pop-up menu/option in the "Open Add-ons Manager" button.

2. Toolbar Buttons seems to interfere with the default New Window size. If a New Window is opened (CTRL-N) it is not in the size of the my current window (maximized) but a smaller one. When the browser is opened or restarted, the window starts in the smaller size and then automatically resizes to the normal 'user' size. Disabling TB solves this.
ReportQuote
Hi, thanks for the message, I will look into it once I get time to work on it again.

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
I moved from Firefox to Pale Moon, mainly because of Toolbar Buttons. I am using v 1.1.1 signed 1

The problem I have is that every now and again .. once a month maybe .. all of the buttons just disappear. Usually after an update I think. All i can do is to recustomise the toolbars from scratch.

I am wondering why that should happen .. if the customisation is contained in a file perhaps, that Pale Moon has disconnected from but I could copy and reconstitute? I should mention that this happens on my W10 desktop, but has not so far happened on my W10 Surface Pro laptop.

Toolbar Buttons is the single most useful browser extension that I have ever seen. I bow to its developer, as to a god.

Edited by JerryW on Oct. 10, 2018, 7:43 a.m.

ReportQuote

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote

Post new Reply