Post new Reply

Hello for the paste button the button is not activated until you click the right mouse button could you please make the code like the one in firefox.
Please let me know thanks
ReportQuote
I am sorry, but the code is already exactly the same, so it should work (does for me). Are you sure that it is not just disabled because the clipboard is empty?

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
When I go to like youtube and copy the url and go to another tab the paste button is not activated until you click the right mouse button I have downloaded the paste button to install do you know what the problem is shouldn't the paste button be activate if you go to another after you copy something and use the paste button
ReportQuote
This could be the problem dom.event.clipboardevents.enabled
in about:config by default its true I set it to false and the paste button is activate all the time the way I want it, in case others are having the same problem go to about:config
ReportQuote
Ok, I see this now. Looks like I will have to just settle for having it be always active, even if can't actally do something in that moment.

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
Ok Michael thanks for the help. I got a couple requests coming up for you soon I have been working on firefox for a month and almost got it perfect thanks for making rheses buttons I use them everyday!!
ReportQuote

Post new Reply