Post new Reply

Hi and thanks for your great work on Toolbar Buttons.

On Jan 1st I downloaded the Restart Button for Firefox (I'm using 34.0.5) using the Custom Button Maker. This worked fine, but on the 5th I downloaded a new version, as I wanted to add to the selection of buttons I was using. The Restart no longer works. I fished the downloaded file out of the recycle bin and this still works, implying that the change is not in my browser. Or am I missing something?
ReportQuote
I think it was broken for about half a day, but it works now, at least for me. Sorry about this, but if you download it again, it should be fine.

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
Thanks for the quick response. But I still can't seem to get it to work. I went to the Custom Toolbar Button page, selected Firefox only, selected Restart, deselected Automatically Add Buttons To Main Toolbar, and selected Offer For Download Instead Of Installing. I've tried the resulting file in a clean profile.
ReportQuote
Ok I got it this time, it is not the restart button itself, but the code that builds the extension is out putting corrupted files. I should have that fixed is just a moment.

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
Yes, that's fixed it. Many thanks.
ReportQuote

Post new Reply