Post new Reply

I've just observed that I cannot install more than one custom button in Firefox:the first one works OK,but then after adding a second button,the first disappears from the GUI even if it's still actually installed.
In fact,if I disable this second button,the first one is visible and works again.

What I've noticed is that,unlike older buttons,the new one look all the same in about:addons,for instance an older button is described like that "A customized version of Toolbar Buttons including the buttons : Add-ons" whilst a new one just says "Adds toolbar buttons to the customize toolbar window in several programs including Firefox, Thunderbird and Sunbird. Some of the buttons make commonly preformed actions quicker, others add new functionality."
ReportQuote
Per Carità! I hate it when I do that. I put tools in place to handle having multiple custom buttons installed, and then forgot the one line needed to activate it.

I guess I left out setting the description like that when I re-wrote the code. I have updated that now, and you will get a description like before. In the case there is only button, I also changed the title and icon to match the button.

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote

Post new Reply