Thread Closed

previously I have used both plugins together with no issues however in FF 3 if toolbar buttons is enabled then googlepedia will not work. I tried this on my regular profile. Then created a profile where I first installed googlepedia as the only plugin and it worked fine. I then installed Console2 and still googlepedia worked great. But then I installed Toolbar Buttons 0.5.0.5 and suddenly googlepedia is gone. There is no error in the console either. Which really sucks because I love both of these extensions. please let me know if there is any other information I can give you as I would really like to have this resolved.

Thanks,
Angel
ReportQuote
I can't understand that in the slightest. I tried to find out what was causing the problem, and I found that as soon as my main buttons files existed Googlepedia broke, even if I removed everything but the bare minimum needed to make it be a valid xul file.

I know it sounds bizarre, I has to test it a lot of times before I was convinced that was the case. Have you reported this to the Googlepedia developer? After all it is his extension that is broken, so he would be able to debug it better than me. Love to fix it, just can't see what I can do right now.

I also changed your user name, I did not like your other one.

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
Yes I reported it to both of you in the hopes that someone could figure it out. Just out of curiosity what is it about my name you did not like?
ReportQuote
HellsAngel and all that does not seem to be keeping with the tone that I would like to keep on this forum.

Give them the link to this thread if you hear back from them.

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
Ohh I see well Could you please change the name to MarksAngel else I may forget what my login is and yes I'll pass the links on.
ReportQuote

Thread Closed