Thread Closed

Hi,

I really miss the buttons to jump directly to the cookies window, showing the cookies for the current domain.

Same thing for the Passwords window.

Could you please think about adding those ?

Thanks a lot !
ReportQuote
Someone has already asked for the cookie window one, but I will add the password one to the list as well.

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
Thank you very much Michael,

When can we expect these to be included please ?

TIA!

Oh, just to add, I installed Toolbar Buttons 5.0.5"
and tried addon 3 buttons, of which NONE worked ! :|

"Change dictionary" = Dropdown didn't show anything, alltough I have English and Dutch installed.

"Addons" and "Themes" both gave me :

Wrong Application version :
"This button does not work in Firefox 3.0"

Edited by coribarri on June 30, 2008, 11:13 p.m.

ReportQuote
I fixed the dictionary button yesterday, they renamed someone on me and I failed to notice :(
I guess you mean the "extensions" and "themes" buttons (the addons button I think you will find will open the window). And I will say they all work, just two of them politely inform you they don't function in your version of Firefox. They were intended for Firefox 1.5 (which is still the default version on Firefox on many Linux distros till they change to Firefox 3), the addons button replaced them for Firefox 2 and up. They will not exist much longer.

Oh it will take a while till the buttons get added. Even if I did it today, it would take a few weeks because I would need the extension's translations updated as well. But I don't work that quick, I have lots of other things to do.

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
Hi Michael, I tried the "Change Dictionary" button maker, but it still doesn't work.
ReportQuote
That is because I have not uploaded the update yet, just working on a number of other things in the extensions that need to be finished first. The beta if you want to install it should have it fixed http://codefisher.org/download/beta/toolbar_buttons.xpi

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote

Thread Closed