Thread Closed

I've tried using the pre-made button and also a custom made button (both of which I got from your site today), same result.

On FF3, the dropdown menu is blank. It works fine on FF2 however. Maybe it is because FF2 calls it "Bookmarks Toolbar Folder" and FF3 calls it "Bookmarks Toolbar"?

I've tried all sorts of things, like showing/hiding the Bookmarks Toolbar, putting the button ON the bookmarks toolbar itself, etc.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.
ReportQuote
What Fx3 calls it does not really change how it works, lol. What would happen when not using the English copy of Fx?

What might be part of the problem is is they changed the whole backend to the bookmark system in Fx3. I had to make quite a few changes to make my buttons work, and they do work for me fine. I don't know why it would not do so for you, sorry.

If you want we could try and identity exactly what is going wrong, but I don't know if you really want to spend that much time on it?

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
Turns out what I actually needed was the "Toolbar Bookmark Menu" button. That works. One request though: since pressing the button and pressing the drop-down arrow do the same thing, can you get rid of the drop-down, to save space?
ReportQuote
Oh thats good :) no extra work for me

Your the second person in as many days to ask me to remove that arrow. I am going to have to do it. If your after a quick fixed and know how to use the userChrome.css the code would be
#personal-bookmarks-menu-button dropmarker {
    display:none !important;
}
#bookmarks-menu-button dropmarker {
    display:none !important;
}

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote

Thread Closed