Thread Closed

Hi,

I think FF updated Toolbarbuttons today. Since then the bottom (about 15-20% of the screen) is gray with a red font:
<toolbarbutton

How can I get rid of that?

THX Galaxist
ReportQuote
The quick fix would be to use an older version
http://codefisher.org/download/toolbar_buttons/

But I guess you are not using the English version of Firefox? If so which one?
If you go Tools>Error Console can you find an error that contains <toolbarbutton ? If you can right click it and press "copy" and paste it in a response that would help finding the cause much easier for me.
Don't click the blue link in the error and paste the contents of that in here. I have had that happen a number of times when making the above request and it does not help me as it is just the contents of a file in the extension that I will already have a copy of.

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
Here is what is in my error console:

Fehler: uncaught exception:

and

Fehler: uncaught exception: Die Erlaubnis f�¼r den Aufruf der Methode Location.toString wurde verweigert

As you see I'm using the german FF. :wink: Hope it'll help you.

Greetings Galaxist
ReportQuote
That error does not appear to be from my extension (wrong file referenced), and appears to not be related to the original problem. Can you uninstall my extension to see if the problem goes away? I looked over the files in question but I can't find anything at all.

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
All right,

uninstalled your extension. No changes. Then I updated everything available and it's gone.

Thx Galaxist
ReportQuote
Ok someone else screwing up not me :)

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote

Thread Closed