Thread Closed

Hi. It looks like the "Send page link in an email" button is not working in FF3 (RC2). I apologize if this is old info.

Love the extension. It's THE most essential addon, as far as I am concerned (OK, maybe IE tab can be more essential in isolated circumstances...).

Thanks.

Mike
ReportQuote
At least your right. I have identified the problem and I will release the update for it sometime in the next two weeks.

Have I helped you? Do you like my add-ons?
Would you consider donating to show your appreciation for my efforts?

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
The Send Link button is not working properly.

When I first installed it ( a few years ago) it populated the subject line and entered the link in the message body. Then , it stopped populating the subject line.
About a month ago it populates only the subject line and it does not enter the link in the message body.
Any ideas?
ReportQuote
Is is possible your using something other than the very latest version of my Xrl.in Tiny Links? It can cause this if you don't have version 1.2.

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote
I just downloaded version 1.2 and it is doing the same thing. It opens a tab for a new Yahoo mail message and it populates only the subject.
I am probably doing something wrong.
ReportQuote
It opens a new tab? Firefox does not open tabs for Yahoo/Hotmail/Gmail by default, it will open an email client like Thunderbird or Outlook. Some extensions I have seen (not used) can do that thought. Maybe you should check out exactly what extension is doing that and look for an alternative.

/images/paypal.png
ReportQuote

Thread Closed